Friday, April 26, 2013

The Wonderful Joys of Childhood






















Hello my friends:) I was lucky enough to be honored with a Guest Spot for Berry71bleu this month and this is the layout I created for Debbie's April Challenge: Flowers. Once again I used papers from Maja design's Vintage Summer Basics collection and also a little from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection.








Maja Design: Vintage Summer Basics 1921





















Maja Design: Vintage Summer Basics 1922





















Maja Design: Vintage Spring Basics 7th of April BS





















The flowers are all hand-made and here are a few close-ups. Here you will find a tutorial on how to make the little beaded flowers.



The little butterfly at the top is from Imaginarium Designs and I have no clue where the other chippies came from. I really need to take better note of my products as I usually throw the packaging away once everything is in it's designated place.:(

Thank you very much for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugsxx


11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning layout. Love everything about it, your photo, flowers and of course the paper. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful layout Cathy. You are such an inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, this is my latest fave of yours, it's so pretty and I truly love your beaded flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can not say much more than...absolutely stunningly beautiful!!! And I mean it from the bottom of my heart Cath...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is so lovely. I can't stop looking at it! Those beaded flowers are dynamite! Another beauty, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is absolutely fantastic Cathy. Love it!

    Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah my friend it's awesome - which I could scrap like you............Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy! I just saw your post at Berry71bleu and had to stop by. This layout is gorgeous! I took a peek at some of your other posts and your creations and tips are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI, this is so gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the cluster on the right side is stunning!! a really beautiful design and wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. O-M-G Cathy! seeing your page made me stop dead in my tracks and gulp! exquisite work mark my word and those flowers, crikey are they really handmade?! awesome awesome blooms! xoxox

    ReplyDelete