Friday, July 27, 2012

Forever - DT project for Scrap Africa

This is my take on sketch 8 over at Scrap Africa . This is my gorgeous daughter Heidi and Justin whom I am starting to think of as my son..LOL!! Love these kids!! :) On this layout I used the beautiful Flourish With A Bling Chloe Pearl Flourish Antique Gold. Love their products :) We would love it if you could hop over and join us in this sketch challenge :) Thanks for looking :) I always enjoy your visits :) Oops almost forgot to show you the sketch... well, here it is :)


5 comments:

  1. Love,love,love...la la la la la!!! Well the song goes something like that!!! and I am loving this LO!Well done once again on a great sketch interpretation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your romantic take on the sketch, and I'm really into the rose/green color combo that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, my friend, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your layouts are something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Beautiful, awesome, etc..............Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so beautiful, Cathy! it is amazing for me how much thought you put in every your project! so many details and special touches! great work, as always my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much my friends...you all made my day so much better!! :)

    ReplyDelete